Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ambiguity seems to be the common theme in the lives of many people I talk to. I thought I would know better, but yet I find myself embroiled in yet another potential mess that can very well blow up in my face.

This sucks.

I do not put myself in situations I know I cannot handle. The very fine lines in the grey areas have been blurred so much that I have stopped trying to analyze and make sense what I am feeling. As much as I hate to admit it, I care more than I let on, but yet I don't question. In the months to come, it may become clearer to me, though whether it matters then, is another story altogether.

So I say, live for the moment and relish joy that life brings with expectations kept to a minimum. I take comfort in knowing I can open my heart and let myself feel and move on when it is time.

Now, I shall look forward to the unexpected surprise that has already been sprung upon me.=)

1 comment:

village of peace said...

hello
i saw tha u love silverchair
how can one add friends on blogger???
deb