Saturday, February 16, 2008

My mental muscle is being worked to its limits and I feel like I am drowning in a sea of work. At times I feel like tearing my hair out and bursting into tears in frustration, but I am not going to give up on myself. No matter how much I have to struggle to keep up, it is a promise to myself not to let the fighting spirit be snuffed out in defeat.

I spent Valentine's Day doing work til the wee hours of the morning. But I could not stop smiling inside because of the lovely surprise that I got in the evening.=) The way things click into place are just perfect at the moment and I am so grateful to the Lord for this blessing,

With that much being said, I can only hang on by my teeth for the ride and put in double the effort and hours. Every struggle is a growth process and in the midst of it, the understanding becomes clearer by the day. Help myself and the Lord will take care of the rest.

No comments: