Sunday, January 20, 2008

It is only in the recent months that I truly comprehend the importance of knowing what I want in life and then picturing them in my mind. Those images have led me to hone my instinct for making choices that will flesh those thoughts into reality.

Though there is a fair amount of careful planning and reasoning behind my decisions in life, it is the intuition and the feel-good emotional factor that ultimately seals it. I have learnt to trust that inner voice and it has really become apparent to me now, that the gambles I made are starting to pay off.

Cliche as it may sound, you will know when it you come face to face with it. There is a slight trepidation because you cannot quite believe it and taking a step towards it means major changes. But there is also no fear because your intuition recognizes that chance and tells you 'this is it'.

Sometimes it defies logic and even your own beliefs because the signs leading to it are not quite what you expect it to be. In fact, it might arrive in the form of everything you would not have considered and disregard it. But when you know, you know and in my case, I cast aside all my initial reservations and embraced it.

Since then, I have made the best choices I have ever made in life. The glow of happiness that comes from within says it all.

No comments: