Sunday, January 13, 2008

There is that underlying stress that is just bubbling beneath the surface, but despite that, the days seem to pass much more easily now. I know that I belong here and for the first time in my life, I am working towards something worthwhile.

I have absolute trust in the Lord and no longer do I feel fear. Commiting my life to Him is the best thing I have ever done because He takes care of everything. Never have I experienced blessings in such abundance and to which, I will not forget and be grateful for.

More recently, I received the biggest blessing of all. I am still awestruck at the chain of events leading up to this, but I can only say God works in mysterious ways. After all the disappointments I have had, a true gem has revealed itself in the most unexpected circumstances.

Sometimes you just know when it is a Godsend, this is one of those times.

=)

No comments: