Monday, August 16, 2010

I thought the exams were the toughest part of the training, but I was wrong. I am progressively pushed to my limits as each session demands more of me. I press on with dogged determination and I will not concede to my mental fatigue, nor to my instructor's constant pressure.

One must go through the trials of fire in order to turn into gold. In this case, there is no exception. I lean on God for the strength and wisdom for my will alone is not enough.

I am managing but I strive to go beyond. 3 consecutive days of training with barely 12 hours between sessions... I will and I must get through this.

All throughout, my heart has been restless and slightly troubled. While it has not made me lose focus, I just do not feel right. A lot remains to be seen but at this point, I am not even sure what to expect.

No comments: