Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hanging by a thread, one as fine as the silver strands of a spider's web. The balance is delicate and the fragments that remain will only shatter into dust and be lost forever if I give it the wrong push.

Sometimes, when I feel like I can no longer bear it anymore, I have to will every fiber of my being to just remain still. For someone who likes to nip things in the bud, it is hell for me just to let it be, especially when the status of things remains murky at best.

I have done a lot of thinking and self-reflection and I have found my own answers, I know what I want and what needs to be done, then I will find my own closure when the time comes.

It does not seem to be final and though it is a torture to be left hanging, I will maintain a dignified silence. I do not know when and I do not know how long, but one day, it shall all come to pass.

No comments: