Friday, March 21, 2008

In the pursuit of that goal, I have left my comfort zone far behind and have given up most of my creature comforts. But lately, I start to wonder if it is all really worth it. Perhaps all these feelings are induced by the stress I am going through now... late nights aplenty, chronic sleep deprivation and one too many hair-pulling moments.

Something really unpleasant happened to one of my coursemates last week and I am still reeling from the shock upon hearing the news. It is very unfair and it reminds me of the precarious ground I am standing on. Sigh.

Life is starting to suck and this is not the worst of it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late nights aplenty, chronic sleep deprivation and one too many hair-pulling moments - sounds familiar - this must mean the three days of torture are fast approaching. The feelings you are having are natural and your right are mostly induced by stress, but it will all be over very soon and you will look back at those so called six months of pain and laugh. You would have noticed how weeks just fly by, so will these last few weeks, if the day seems long and hard just ride it through as so many have over the past few months. Keep working at it, study smart and you will surely come out on top. After this its a breeze. All the best for the next few weeks and for those all important three days. :P