Saturday, March 29, 2008

Had a couple of hair-pulling moments during the week, but the good news is, the stress has started to let up a little. Just a little bit not as much as I would have liked heh.

I have to deal with insects too, on top of the stress of the upcoming exams. I am so loving my life right now. I woke up one morning to find 2 upturned cockroaches in my room, which is located just beside the kitchen. There was another cockroach-stepping incident, not long after the first, just that this time, it did not die a slow painful death. Then a hugest, brightest green bug I have ever seen in my life flew in from outside and landed on the television. It terrorized and whoever was in my house at that moment, by flying around the living room. I had a lot of fun screaming and laughing.

I must be going mad.

I received some unexpected good news a few days back which left me with soaring spirits. Now, I am more motivated to work even harder and I have the full support of my family, friends and of course, my darling.

It just gets better and I am ever so thankful to the Lord. His presence is always with me and he has heard my prayers.

No comments: