Sunday, April 27, 2008

I feel as if my old demons are coming back to haunt me. Lately, I have become more aware of the negativity towards towards some people and in dealing with my current situation. But sometimes I just cannot help it. Although these feelings do go away with a silent prayer, I am not completely delivered from them.

Everything is building up to a crescendo and I need to fight hard to stay abreast of things and not sink and drown. The tight feeling in my chest became more pronounced today and the tears that rolled down my cheeks did little to alleviate my despair.

Still, I managed to pull myself together and continue with what I had to do. I had my darling by my side and the prayer helped. When he leaves next Monday, I will have to do this all on my own.

Yesterday, I made time for my mom's baptism. It lifted my spirits to see the peaceful and contented smile on her face. I wish I can feel the peace I had just a few weeks ago.

Tomorrow, it starts. 2 weeks, may I be able to last it through.

No comments: