Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nabei, meteorology is a total bitch and I am about crumble from the stress. Unfortunately for me, that is not the only subject I have to contend with, there are a few others which I need a lot of work on.

I have many issues to deal with, which choose to crop up at the worst possible time. There have been too many major changes and disruptions which have been upsetting me greatly. The only thing that can soothe my irritation when my baby is not around, is by playing Mob Wars on Facebook in between my study breaks.

That is just sad.

Staying back in Seletar to study would have been ideal but lately my irritation level is creeping up to its maximum. In order to curb my temper and violent tendencies, I finally packed my stuff and headed home last night.

But I am not comfortable even at home, my restlessness is getting to me and I have been sneezing til my eyeballs are about to pop. Sigh.

No apologies for being emotional now because at the most crucial period in my life, my darling is leaving for Perth.

No comments: