Friday, October 10, 2008

Spent the whole day mulling over the sortie and thinking of ways I can improve my performance on the subsequent circuits that I will be doing. I have come a long way, having corrected a fair amount of mistakes and maintaining consistency, however it can always be better. Now that I have gotten the circuit up to standard, my next big challenge is to conquer the crosswinds.

The one thing that sometimes fuck up circuit sortie is a strong crosswind. At this stage, I am still not that good at handling it but I must not let it get the better of me. I have begun to do some things instinctively without realizing it, which is why I was surprised to learn I actually have a crosswind technique. However, in order to execute it well, I need to understand how it is done. After talking to fellow cadets and instructors, I think I have a pretty good idea about it now, all I need to do is to apply it. Who knows, I may just be one of the few who get a M15 rating.

Now that is a pleasant thought to behold, but as for now, I must steadily learn and continue to improve.

No comments: