Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whoooosh! I felt the power and it was totally awesome! I did my first 2 sorties on the Baron today and it was simply fantastic. Just by saying the callsign and requesting for full length is enough to make me feel different! There were many things I had to get used to all over again and everything happens twice as fast but I should be more comfortable after a few more sorties. I had a big, big smile on my face for the rest of the day. Looking forward to the next sortie tomorrow!

I had a great run in the evening but I think I caught a cold because it was quite chilly. I just hope I don't fall ill and if I do, it will be my first time over here.

Coming back to Jandakot is not as bad as I thought it would be after the good time I had in Singapore. Time seemed to have stopped for me and things are going pretty smoothly for a start. Also, having a room mate makes things a lot more cheery and fun. It is great to have female company in a place like this and even better, that we are on the same frequency, spontaneous and like doing the same things.

Seems like the rest of my stay here is looking to be all good. I will make the most out of it.

No comments: