Friday, May 08, 2009

The hyperactivity has been kicking in and I am feeling an all-time high. On top of the intensive workload, the buzz of activities have been non-stop. Though I have loads of energy, I am starting to feel the burn very soon. Having said that, I am the happiest I have ever been since the day I arrived.

There are many things that I would like to share here but as it is, I often have less to write about when I am keeping myself busy and in good spirits. I will probably catch up with my writing when I do not feel so tired and have less to do.

For now, I just want to catch up on my sleep and prepare for tomorrow and then, I can enjoy the weekend. It will be lovely and I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Your avid reader said...

The Baron is a whole new experience eh? are the controls very different from the cessna?

Vanessa said...

It sure is! The basics are the same, just that on the Baron, the control inputs have to be a bit more delicate.

Since the Baron is so much faster, I have to do everything fast and be even more on top of things.

Very solid and powerful, no longer feels like a toy. Heh.