Monday, October 26, 2009

Nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is done and true enough, my heart and mind is at peace with the decision I made. There is absolutely no substitute for passion and I intend to do all I can, that is feasible, until I know I can do no more.

I have remained still for the past 2 months, but my instincts tell me it is time to move again. While I have put my time to good use while waiting, being in the corporate world for barely a few months has started to derail me and make me lose focus. There have been more than a few signs telling me to get it back and be prepared, so when things finally happen, I will be ready.

Moving on from here, I was finally baptized yesterday. Though I do not feel as different as I had expected to feel, I know that my walk with God has to be even closer than ever from now on. In His perfect timing and divine appointment, I place my my trust.

No comments: