Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mistakes we all make. Though I have made some questionable choices in the past, I have certainly learnt a few lessons from them and have moved on. Some stigmas, however, are quite hard to shake off and I have been the subject of ridicule and unkind comments because of them. Whatever la, I hardly bat an eyelid because other than being slightly irritated, they never did affect me anyway. People can say all they want but after awhile they will just get tired and find something else to talk about.

As far as I am concerned, once I move on, I bury the past. Pretty cold, yes, but I am not one to look back with sentimental fondness. Besides, I got it right this time.

Yesterday, something pissed me off big time and I am exasperated but only because I care. Months of persuasion has led my brother and I back to square one and we are getting worried. This is one mistake I don't think I will be able to live with, not pushing harder and doing something earlier when we can. Every approach and angle has been met with great resistence. I pray for a way to get through that stubborn wall.

No comments: