Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow marks the start of a gruelling 6 weeks of training. Though I have been counting down to this day, I am filled with a certain sense of apprehension as I know that I will now be contending with a new set of challenges. My life will change but I will do my best to make sure all my priorities still remain the same. Though I will be working hard at all the odd hours, I know that this is a job I will be happy doing for the rest of my working life.

I am extremely thankful for this opportunity and I am glad to be able to share it with my family, the love of my life and all the people who matter. From hereon, all my efforts will be focused on being good at what I do and channeling this renewed sense of purpose to work towards a better future.

1 comment:

Your Avid reader said...

Good luck and do keep us posted!