Saturday, January 08, 2005

It was a realy really busy day for me yesterday with a bit of drama in btw... I started the day with only 2 hours of sleep, went for driving lessons, then came home for lunch and went out again for piano lessons. I headed down to town after that. I wanted to go to China Square Central and I got slightly lost coz I wasn't familiar with the area.

Anyhoo, I was walking like a gangster, really agressive and fast and getting all flustered. When I was the sheltered carpark, I realized that I had left one of my heels behind. I dashed back to get it and discovered, to my horror, that the strap had broken into half and that was no way I could walk in it. I was cursing and swearing like a sailor... There were like so many people walking about and I had to stand in one corner and make frantic phonecalls for someone to come to my rescue. There were no shoe shops in the vicinity and there is NO WAY I'm gonna walk around bare-footed. I was so freaking embarrassed... Thank God my dear babe Nicole was in Orchard and she told me to meet her at Heeren and she will buy me a new pair of shoes. As luck would have it, I was near the main road and I managed to dash out and get a cab. When I arrived at Heeren, I had to stand in one corner again until Nicole came with the new shoes. Luckily, there weren't many people around. She really saved the day for me, what would I do without her man?

After the whole fiasco, I went ahead with what I needed to do and met up with Nicole again afterwards and had a small catch up session. After that, I met my baby to watch Meet the Fockers, it was pretty cool and do check out the baby in the movie... I've never seen a more adorable and intelligent baby;p Enjoyed the show a lot, do catch it if you want a laugh!

Alrightie then, that's all for today, next up, gonna prepare for a flight to Osaka, see ya'll peeps!:)

No comments: