Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm back!!! Yep! It's been quite a while since I updated... Anyhoo, I had a hell of a time in Christchurch... Jess (my buddy) and I went on a hot air balloon tour. There were 23 people in total and we were divided to stand into 4 sections of the basket. The ride was really smooth, it was quite an experience and the view was breathtaking... We even helped to prepare and set up the balloon and all! It was hard work man and it did not help that it was really cold and that I was the only joker wearing heels in a field hehehe;p Was supposed to go sky-diving but I chickened out, my heart will just stop beating mid-air so I'd rather not.

I requested to operate as a steward for this flight for both sectors. This means more of working in the galley abd preparing for the meal services as compared to being out in the cabin. It was my very first time and I had a lot of help and guidance from my team. Thank God I didn't screw up hehe:) In fact, I like this work position so much more heh:) Anyway, I'm glad I was given the chance to try and my chief said I did well for a first-timer heh:) So it was a great flight afterall.

I totally ruined my diet when I was out-station, ate so much bad carbs and drank so much wine... I think I drank like 2 or was it 2 1/2 bottles? It was crazy and I only slept less than 20 hours for the whole 4 days I was away. Need to undo the damage...

My poor baby got into a lil trouble recently and is feeling really bad. I admit I was quite harsh to him when all he needed was my comfort... I can be quite a meanie,huh? I guess I am just like that, the realist in me does not believe in babying someone and cooing sweet and comforting nothings. It was his fault aftera;; and it was not the first time. Fortunately, it isn't that serious and although it will cause some inconvenience in the future, I don't think anything will change. I assured him of that. More pressure for me to pass my driving on my first attempt...

No comments: