Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My classmate from my primary school days thought I went for plastic surgery when he saw my profile on Friendster... Plastic surgery on the boobs that is... Hahahahaha:) I was so amused and I still am... A boob job? That's a first lol;p But I suppose I should be flattered in a way... Anyhoo, moving on...

My darling said I treat my friends much better than I treat him. Come to think of it, it is true to a certain extent. I'm the sort who'd go out of my way for a good friend coz I'm extremely accomodating when it comes to friends... so much so I become a doormat if someone chooses to exploit that. I suppose this calls for some minor adjustments need to be made... I should also try to be more accomodating towards him... Our relationship is a lil strained these days, thanks to our busy schedules and being totally burnt out from exhaustion. I'm really ooking forward to my block leave and the holiday to iron out the kinks in the r/s.

That time of the month is coming again and I feel like shit. My hormones are going crazy yet again and so is my diet. Fuck man... I'm gonna work my ass off if I have to. My running shoes are my best friends at the moment... and I'm am gonna get a digital watch with a heart rate monitor and a calorie counter. Deciding between Polar or Nike, whichever looks nicer or has the features that I want. Yay... one more short flight before my block leave... it's time to burn, burn and burn!

No comments: