Friday, September 09, 2005

And so it is... I got activated for Johannesburg, just shortly after I came back from Melbourne yesterday morning. Utterly exhausted, I did too many things without having much rest. Attended a Power Yoga session today, it was rather tough and even more so coz my body was all stiff and aching from running up and down slopes at 80-85% of my max heart rate for 27 minutes.

I must be mad sometimes...

Melbourne was great, I had fun and I made a new friend with common interests, living around my area too:) Gotta go now, as usual, I'm sad to leave, will miss my baby especially...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

27 minutes of running uphill is crazy!

jpt said...

heya gal~

miss u n really really lookin forward to next mth!! =D
anw... take care n bump into u soon k??? btw i missed shifu's bday!!! =P

Vanessa said...

Thomas:

Tell me about it... I really, really pushed myself. I'm just glad my leg muscles did not ache too much the next day:)

Jess:

Gal, I can't wait for us to fly together again! It will be so fun, damn happy about it!:) Yay!!!

Miss ya so so much *hugz* Oh dear... I missed his birthday too...