Friday, September 02, 2005

For about the 4th time, I forgot I had driving lessons today... Ended up making an appointment today for a free trial session at True Yoga the day before. I was late so I didn't attend the class. Instead, I was being suckered into signing up for 10 sessions for 4 weeks. Oh well, they have pretty interesting, specialized classes... but so bloody expensive.

My time management skills are horrible and I feel like I can't breathe, I was so overwhelmed, I had a mild anxiety attack just now. I have so many things to do, which are still not done. My family and I are moving out this Sunday, so that the renovation can start in October. I have so many freaking things to pack and I have a flight tomorrow.

*Sigh*

I am blogging now to calm myself down. To all the friends I have been neglecting, I'm really sorry. I am trying my best to make time, but my off days are just too little...

I need to sort things out in my life. I am just so glad that everyone has been so sweet and understanding.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: