Thursday, September 15, 2005

It was definately one of the best flights I was ever activated for or rostered, for that matter. I did not go sight-seeing again, which is a real pity, but the company of my colleagues more than makes up for everything. The flight was great too and I got a complimentary letter, to my surprise:) This is one of those times that I really feel appreciated and blessed that I'm flying.

The cabin crew and tech crew (pilots) actually all sat down together in Johannesburg to have dinner together. For those of you who are wondering, we usually don't have any contact with the tech crew once we touch down as we put up at different hotels at most stations. Thus, this is one of the rare times that the cabin crew interact with them.

I'm feeling happier since moving into this rented apartment than I have been in months. Now that I'm home, I have so many things to do that I really do not know where to start.

Oh and I got my Chinese 8-Characters analysis yesterday. It was pretty interesting I must say... The gist of it is that I'm extroverted, hot tempered and have more masculine qualities. This equates to a stronger character who wears the pants most of the time. I think I can be quite difficult to live with coz I like getting my way most of the time hehe:) I don't like the sound of that though. Much as I like my independence sometimes, I think a female should be taken care of.

The master also said that I will be good at most jobs I choose to do except teaching, coz I lack the patience. Apparently, the jobs that suit me the best are finance and trading coz I am good in money matters. That was a surprise, I never thought I'd be good at those fields.

He also said something else which I found rather amusing, ominous but at the same time, accurate. He remarked that I am good at everything except choosing a husband. My mom was agreeing with him rather vehemently... sheesh... His advice is to me is to get married only after the age of 27 in the Chinese calendar year. Suits me fine, I do not intend to get married early anyway.

Auspicious colours are black, white, gold and blue and numbers 0,7,8 and 9. Lucky me, I do not have to make much changes after all:) My wardrobe is mostly black, white and pink and my favourite number is 9.

My mom's analysis was a surprise though, but I don't think she'll like me blabbing about it. hehe:)

Nicole got a Jack Russell puppy yesterday!!! Oh god... I can just imagine how cute he is:) I can't wait to see him! I wonder if he'll get along with my darlings, I have a feeling Miko will love him to bits:)

I'm in a good mood today, just feeling tired and rather lazy heh... I think I'll force myself to go for yoga today... I must.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy Lee Goes to College: The Finale
Last night was the final episode of Tommy Lee Goes to College and it ended in much the same way that so many b-list celebrity reality shows end...with a whimper.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ukraine wife site. It pretty much covers
ukraine wife related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

My favorite number is 9 too. It's not often I meet someone who has the same one.

My roommate got a fortune cookie the other day that said "You will soon achieve perfection." We thought that was hilarious!!