Saturday, April 01, 2006

The events that have taken place in my life since I last blogged have left me with mixed feelings and even pain. The opportunity that I have been waiting for has come my way. But suddenly, I am not ready. But then again, when can we ever be totally ready? I will not let this opportunity slip me by.

I am currently reading this book "The Five Stages of the Soul" by Dr. Harry R. Moody. This is one of the best reads I've ever come across in a long time. In a flash, I have gained an insight on so many things that has been happening in my life and have been struggling to comprehend. I am slowly beginning to understand.

Today, I feel a dull twisting pain in my heart. Pain and depression are my adversaries. Emptiness overwhelms me from time to time. But in most cases, my adversaries may be my helpers. I will make my life better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take a deep breathe. I'm sure everything will be alright at the end of the day. Talk to friends, close ones who will listen and understand. If they don't understand, they're just idiots alright hahaha

come, come, be positive doll. life's too short to wallow ya, let's see life in another diff lens, im sure, you'll like it better

smile for me now... :D