Thursday, April 20, 2006

I must have been possessed because I did something very silly today. My fringe was getting into my eyes so I took a pair of scissors, pulled my fringe down and literally sawed away at my hair.

Then I let go of the fringe and it sprang up to 2cm above my eyebrows.

Bloody hell. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now look like the cartoon-equivalent of the blackcurrent in the Ribena advertisements. I have done it again.

Oh well, it will look ok in 2 weeks for so. I'll just pin and gel my hair up in the meantime. Hehe;p

It was nice to be in Brisbane on an Easter Monday. It is funny how I establish close friendships with ppl from my school only after we have graduated. Met up with my ex-classmate from poly and we had so much to talk about, even though we were not close back in school. I really had a great time talking to her and it was so nice to see her after so long.:)

We talked about the past a lot. I allowed myself to look back and laughed. I am not going into details but it is a personal triumph for me now. Having learnt the art of emotional detachment, I lead a much happier life when I am able to choose to weed out what I do not want to affect me.

Gonna end my entry abruptly. I am too tired to contemplate about issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi Vanessa ,
OMG !! Your fringe !! :D
Tat's why I dun cut my own fringe anymore . Last time oso cut myself , in end look so 'toot' . Hope your fringe grows back fast fast , k ? Heh .
Btw , the Ribena blackcurrent got fringe one meh ? :D
Cheery ,
Ranz