Monday, March 12, 2007

This morning, I finally break free of the chains that have held me prisoner. It was a personal triumph over my worst nemesis, ME.

To be rid of the psychological barriers that have hindered me for so long is the best feeling of liberation ever. All those times that I have subjected myself to numerous confidence-bashing episodes has finally paid off.

I do not have a very small ego and to allow my confidence to take a beating with each failure is indeed a humbling experience. But I know I just did not want to give up. Resilience will eventually reap its sweet rewards.

Despite waking up all bleary eyed and feeling like I got dragged through a swamp, things were in my favour today... I passed my driving! Now I feel I can finally move on! Yay! Hehehehe!:)

1 comment:

Ranz said...

Hee ! Congrats on your driving babe ! :D