Thursday, August 21, 2008

The conditions were far from favourable but I experienced a breakthrough at the eleventh hour. Though I was bumped around the entire sortie, I had more positive control and managed to do a stabilized approach with much better judgement. I also made a conscious effort not to repeat my past mistakes and was successful in achieving the accuracy that I wanted.

Surprisingly, the two cushions, instead of one, made all the difference! This is the standard I want to keep up and hopefully, improve even further. I know I sound very vague in my more recent entries but unfortunately, only people in the know will understand just what I am describing. But for now, I prefer to remain elusive on this matter.

Right now, I am simply beaming from ear to ear and I can hardly wait for the next sortie! I am close to the clearing the first hurdle.

=)

No comments: