Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life as I know it right now is one peppered with moments of happiness, uncertainty and private reverie. The thoughts that have been occupying my mind come fast and furious and the only time I have to mull over them is the period when I am about to doze off to sleep.

My imagination has been more vivid than usual and the images that I hold on to are the ones that fill me with all the positive feelings. Wishful thinking it may be, but if it keeps me motivated, I won't lose out in any way.

I have had my first repeat for this phase and hopefully, it will be the last. I am secretly glad as I do not feel ready for the progress check and could do with a bit more practice. This is the time where I need God more than ever and I must not give up.

There has been a lot of negativity on a large scale and it is sapping my energy. The need for solitude grows stronger and I cannot let myself be dragged down. Why do people not appreciate what they have and count their blessings?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like your journey is coming to an end very soon. Keep working hard as you have been doing since day one, be prepared for anything (im sure you have had your share of excitement), dont let what people say bother you and most importantly have faith in the lord and he will see you through to the end. All the best for the phase check:).