Friday, June 26, 2009

My heart is deeply saddened by the news of Michael Jackson's untimely demise and I can only hope that he is in a better place. His music and his presence were such a strong influence in our lives that it is hard to believe he is really gone. He is truly the King of pop and even though people all over the world mourns his death, he remains immortal, as his legacy will live on forever.

This brings to mind, just how fragile life is... When the time comes for me to go, will I look back in regret as I draw my last breath, or can I go in peace? The answers elude me for now and when I finally get them, it might be too late. When it is time, it is time and I know I will be in a much better place.

While I still have all these years ahead of me, I am going to live my life happily and with as much abandon as I can afford to. I am going to pursue whatever my heart tells me to and have a vision for myself.

So much for that. I have been waiting for a week to do my progress check and now that those guys before me have passed, I will be up next. The succession of cold fronts passing over Jandakot does not leave me with much chances of doing the check on Sunday. Oh well, I will just have to wait it out and hope I don't get delayed anymore than I already have.

Digressing now, I do not really discuss anything to do with the affairs of the heart on my blog but if I will only say this much, it is worth waiting for that special person whom we can make things right with. I will leave this topic for another post for another time.

No comments: