Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There has been an interesting spin of things... unexpected no doubt, but perfect in more ways than one. The original plan I had for myself is to take a break of up to 2 months, then look for a temporary job to tide me over while I hold out for that golden opportunity.

Then a couple of days ago, I got back in touch with one of my good friends whom I have not contacted for more than 5 years. We reunited over lunch today and exchanged stories of our individual journeys which was very interesting to say the least. So much has changed, yet the old familiarity of our friendship still remains.

To cut a long story short, I was given the opportunity to work for him, just like that. The timing and the arrangement is perfect and I am pleasantly surprised. As I have no experience in this vibrant industry, I will once again, be stepping out of my comfort zone. Having said that, I am motivated and I welcome the challenge.

I will make the most out of this experience, until the time comes for me to leave and continue my original journey.

No comments: