Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Insomnia...

Wah lau eh... It's 4.02am in the morning and I am still wide awake... This is bad... very, very bad coz I have to work tmr!!! ARgh!!!:( And I have a habit of waking up really early... thanks to my doggies' incessant barking:( So sleep-deprived... but for some weird reason or another, I function better with less sleep haha:)

Just got home not too long ago, spent time with my baby... it's nice to know that after 2 years of being together, I'm not only still in love but I love him even more than before:) He's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Can't ask for more really... he makes me happy:) And anyone who can put up with all my shit (not that I'm THAT bad) has to be amazing, need I say more? ;p Alrightie... enough of all this lovey-dovey thingie for now... Moving on...

Oh, oh, oh! To add on to what I have said on my previous entry about people changing so much they become an entirely different person altogether... I got a reply from another primary schoolmate... He was shocked almost speechless when he saw my pics... (I'm hoping it's in a good way... hahahaha;p) took him some time to figure out who I was... Don't blame him though... I was totally, totally different from what I am now... I wasn't a cute kid at all man... Rather plump, face like a moon, painfully shy and very meek in personality... And GOD... I had these ugly, godawful, plastic pair of specatacles that covered half my face... That was the real winner man coz my primary school classmates remember me for it!!! Can you imagine?!?! Sheesh...

Better FORCE myself to sleep now... tata! *muakz*


No comments: