Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Busy, busy and BUSY!!

Man... I feel like I'm not resting enough... just got back from a Manila turnaround last night and have to work again tmr... and it's a long flight... to London and it's a day flight *sigh* Gotta report really early tmr too... I cancelled my piano lesson today coz i don't feel too good and I have a driving lesson later on... my first! Wonder how it'll turn out... hope the instuctor is good and patient coz my brain is half-functioning today... hehe:) I think I need to get more winter clothing coz it's gonna be really cold in London, like 7 degrees C to 13 degress C at best:( I am already experiencing the beginnings of a cold and a sore throat... Need to get some dry stores as well since I'm on a diet... based on my blood type, which is Type O.. More on that later on... still trying out... Must lose weight lah and look better heh;p I binged on the carbs yesterday... 3 ice-creams!!! Oh Lord... luckily there was no 'damage'. Gonna work out today man... this cannot go on lol;p Think i'm gonna rest a lil now... Ciao!


No comments: