Friday, December 31, 2004

I've got my issues sorted out, it's great and I'm going on to the year 2005 with a big smile:) A brand new year and I'm determined to make the most outta it. My New Year resolutions are very simple, I just want to live my life the best way that I know how, look the best I can and not be affected by negativity. The year 2004 has been quite an eventful one. Plenty of ups and downs but I'm happy to say that I'm more happy than upset nevertheless. I should really count my blessings and learn to be more content. Life is just so precious, you'll never know when it is gonna be taken away from you, just like that... My deep condolences goes out to all the victims and their families of Tsunami... Really, really tragic... *sigh*

I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year. I hope the year 2005 will be a fulfilling one and that everyone will have excellent health and happiness.:)

Alrightie, my entry ends here, gotta prepare for a turnaround flight.

No comments: