Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oh my God? That is all I can say... I hardly have the time to watch TV when I am back in Singapore, let alone watch Project Superstar. I only read about it in the newspapers. One of the finalists, Kelly Poon is a SIA crew... suddenly it dawned upon me that I worked with her on a Sydney flight back in Febuary.

What a surprise... I remembered her quite clearly coz I had dinner with her and she was the the one who introduced me to Fruche yoghurt. Also, I thought she resembled Ann Kok, a local actress. I just didn't realize that it was her til today.

It seems a lot of people dislike her coz they don't think she deserves to be in the finals and that she acts cute. I can't comment coz I have not watched a single episode of the show. All I know is, she is a very nice and sweet girl... didn't get any bad vibes from her or anything.

Anyway, it seems things are really looking up for her now. I wish her all the best!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vannie,

Welcome back! haven't read your blog for awhile,just so glad that you are back with "one true love"!!
So do you feel you need to lose something momentarily only to realise how much it means to you?!
Hah! Anyway life is short,live without regrets!

Vanessa said...

Hey Chendol,

Thanks for your well wishes:) Yep! We both realized we are better off with each other, than without.

Guess sometimes things work out the best in unexpected ways huh?:)