Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My time has come... I finally signed up for my first progress check today. It has been one bumpy ride and I have experienced more than my fair share of challenges. However, with my faith in the good Lord, I perservered on and I was blessed with the fruits of my determination. Looking back, it is amazing what I have managed to achieve in such a short period of time despite many limiting factors.

Turns out, God has sorted out my dilemma and now that I am number 3 in the queue, I will just leave it all in His hands. May I be able to step up to the game and that all the factors favour me on that day.

I am more than grateful for my improvement and I have a couple of instructors to thank for that. Now, I must not let anyone or myself down and especially not God.

=)

1 comment:

ReecheT said...

You will never let HIM down.... HE will not give you an opportunity to let HIM down anyway =)

Good luck on your P-Check.... see you in Perth at X'Mas