Sunday, December 07, 2008

My tolerance for alcohol seems to have increased and I can hold my own when it comes to drinking. In a way, it is a good thing as I can let loose a little and not make an ass out of myself. It can be quite fun while it lasts, but having said that, it is not a lifestyle I would want to indulge in on a regular basis. Last night, I stayed a little longer for the new course's initiation, had quite a bit to drink but thankfully, only ended up slightly high.

Fun aside, it is back to business and I must remained focused as my progress check will be held next week. The weather is going to be bad for the next 3 days so things might once again be delayed. I can only hope that there will be a window of decent weather for me and those ahead of me in the queue.

God tells me not to be afraid, I just need to run everything in my mind and do whatever my instructor taught me. I am looking forward to Phase 2 very much and I cannot wait to get there. This is my best chance to make up for lost time, learn as much as I can and expedite my progress. I am definitely in good hands.

No comments: