Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Right this moment, I really feel like I am living the best days of my life. Everyday, I thank God for all the blessings I have been given, before I go to sleep at night and first thing when I wake up in the morning.

The past two weeks have been heavenly. There is just so much to be happy about, so much so that the happiness radiates out of my soul. I feel like I am fulfilling the right purpose at this stage. Looking back, I have had my initial struggles, to the point that I even started to seriously doubt myself. However, I managed to break free from the chains that have once held my mind ransom with prayer and faith. There is this newfound confidence in me, but I must never get complacent or arrogant and continue to learn and be humble.

Things are cruising along smoothly and I look forward to every sortie, be it a dual or solo. Ever since I cleared my first progress check, I have been given a few opportunities to do my solos in very challenging conditions and I took the chance to improve my handling skills and height maintainence. However, I suspect my instructor will be horrified if he comes to know I was authorized to go up in such strong winds, heh.

I must enjoy every moment that brings joy to my heart and every experience that enriches my life.

=)

No comments: