Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am trying to psyche myself for the beginning of next week as yet another great weekend comes to an end. I could really get used to this but I know better than to do that because I know I might start taking it for granted. Instead, I will just live for the moment and enjoy the happy times as they come along, as if I am experiencing them for the first time.

Sent my brother off at the airport today, though he will only be gone for 4 months, he will definitely be missed. Still, his exchange program in Canada will be a great experience, lucky him! Oh the opportunity to travel to neighbouring states and countries! It is something I have always wanted to do, with good company of course. I did not have a chance to do that when I was Perth. The training was intensive and there was the ever existing time and cost factor. Also, not forgetting that there was a strict curfew to adhere to. Oh well, there will definitely be a chance to do so in the near future because I can just see it coming!

I have been squeezing in the time to tickle the ivories whenever I can, it is a skill I do not want to lose and I still enjoy my music. I must make more effort learn new songs to add to my repertoire. Someday I would like to buy a better piano for myself, preferably in white, that would be a real beauty.

The Lord has been good to me and everyday when I wake up, I am thankful for all the blessings he has bestowed onto me. I must treasure these precious and defining moments of my life and the best is yet to come.

No comments: