Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My brain cells have definitely been put to good use these days. There are just so many things to think about, with regards to work. More importantly, I need to decide on the next step I need to take to towards my ultimate goal. I suppose it is a good thing to keeps the mind active, as they say an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

There is a tonne of information that I need to process and I am not yet at the level where I can function independently. It will all fall into place once I can see how everything fits to form the big picture. Also, I have been tasked to come up with 2 advertisements for marketing purposes. I have so many things to do that I do not have much spare capacity left for creativity.

I will take it positively, all these are challenges and it is nothing I cannot handle. So yeah, I will be more methodical in the way I do things. The 'ABBA' that I have gotten used to does not exist in the corporate world so I will have to rely on myself and my own system, which can best described as organized chaos.

Oh well, there is a reason for everything... a saying which has irritated me somewhat, having heard it one too many times. However, I am beginning to understand. I have a very strong feeling that God has placed me where I am now, for a purpose and though I do not see it now, I am certain it will all be revealed in due time.

The Lord tells me to be still and to hold out for I really want, so I will believe Him and trust with my heart. May the inner voice that guides me resonate with His will.

So fucking tired, time for bed.

No comments: