Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is my favourite time of the night... where I would get under the covers of my bed and reflect on my thoughts for the day.

It is all out in the open now, my mom has told my relatives about my licence and they had many nice, positive things to say. Which is fine I suppose, but if they had known about my intentions BEFORE I made it, I am pretty sure they will not be singing the same tune.

There was a lot I had to say, but I lost my train of thought after chatting with people over MSN while I was trying to write. I will leave the rest for next time.

I am feeling generally happy and blessed abd there is a lot to look forward to. I am eager to see how the rest of my life will pan out, I have a good feeling about this. All I have to do is be still and believe.

No comments: