Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A pair of dark, woeful eyes burned into me as I was washing the dishes just now. Coming back home to my two lovely doggies is definitely one of those things that will make me smile at the end of a tiring day.

It was a better day at work today. I have gotten into the grove of things and am getting used to corporate life. I have not started on my actual role yet but I was kept busy throughtout the day.

It is a pain in the ass having to think about what to wear everyday, how I miss my uniforms! Hopefully, it won't be long now before I get to don one again.

2 comments:

jj~ said...

Hey hope you enjoy your work k! The skies will always be here for you. Dun worry~

Vanessa said...

Hey JJ,

Still reading my blog I see.:) Hope things are all good for you in JDK. Work is becoming more enjoyable now but I still long to return to the skies! Keep in touch!