Monday, October 31, 2005

I am seriously fucking pissed off. Sure, I have never been known to be obedient and listen to people but I think I am capable of making my own decisions. If you tell me you don't want me to do something, tell me nicely and I'd listen. But if you tell me in a screwed up way, I'll go right ahead and do it, just to spite you.

I don't get it, I'm her daughter for 22 years... doesn't she learn that being harsh and saying things to hurt my feelings is NOT the way to get through to me? If anything, it makes me even more defiant.

When I casually mentioned to her I might intend to cut my hair. The way she told me not to was so vehement...it's as if I told her I am moving out. Then she sent me a msg on my phone... saying that she feels very strongly about me cutting my hair and that if I insist, I might as well quit my job...

What the fuck?

Quit my job over a haircut? It is JUST hair.

Why does she always have to talk to me like this? Much as I hate to admit it, her words sting a lot.

*sigh*

No comments: