Monday, October 10, 2005

Judy had an interesting tag to her MSN nick, "Pretty girls have ugly feet." Haha:) Cute:)

Life is good despite some minor disappointments here and there. Nothing like having your loved one's company by your side for 3 days in a row:) Have not spent that much time together in quite awhile...

Oh, I met up with Jeannie for lunch today...after so long! Really missed her and had a lovely time catching up with her. Babe, if you're reading this, we're going to go for some serious dancing when I get back from flight:)

Off to Dubai and then to Cairo for 7 days... My first time to Cairo, I hope I will enjoy myself. Maybe I might have something interesting to blog about then...hmmm.

Off I go!

1 comment:

alhnom said...

i have ugly feet, i get that alot, but it only means i'm pretty. same goes for u babe, heh ;p

catch up with u when u get back. hugs!