Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just got home from Zouk/Phuture not too long ago. Started my day badly. Woke up feeling tired and fucking moody, felt that way the whole fucking day. Was even more pissed for most of the entire fucking night. I'm just glad it ended okay and that I don't have to go to bed so fucking angry.

Left the house at 9.30pm and only went in the club at 2am. Lots of waiting around and by the time we got there, the queue was so freaking long and it was jam packed. I hate waiting, I really hate waiting. Everyone was not feeling happy at the situation. I kept very quiet. I could feel all the anger slowly building up. Pissed at the situation and very unhappy about something else.

I just prayed I wouldn't explode, so I kept very quiet. I didn't. It would have been major. It really showed on my face though. Screw it lah, I don't have to pretend to be happy when I am not.

We finally got into Phuture, I cheered up enough to enjoy myself. Huiling lost her phone halfway through. It fell out of her pocket and someone picked it up. Spent the next half and hour calling her phone. Julian, the guy who picked it up,actually took the trouble to call me back and meet us outside the club to return the phone. Thanks Julian, an honest and kind soul like you is hard to come by these days. It was the saving grace for an otherwise, unpleasant ending.

Gotta report for work in less than 8 hours time... my entry ends here.

No comments: