Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm back. London was lovely as usual, but I didn't do much this time round. I have been there far too many times.

I have to start working out again. I realized that I have not been *gasp* exercising for at least 1 month. The irong is, I'm actually becoming a little thinner. I can't emphasize enough on the word 'diet'.

Been neglecting a few of my babes, gonna make the effort to meet you darlings really soon!

And now, I have a huge, huge dilemma. Should I cut my hair short? I want a chin-length bob. This has been giving me sleepless nights. I'm quite decided that I want to do it but I'm afraid I'll look like shit. It probably won't bother me so much if I didn't have work to think about and how I am gonna keep it neat and the process of growing out my hair.

Fuck man, I'm just itching for a change.

1 comment:

alhnom said...

Do it! Im sure u can pull it off =)