Monday, December 26, 2005

If there was ever a day that I'd hear myself declare that I am sick of eating chocolate, today would be it.

I am gonna be ill... I have had a serious overdose of the good stuff for the past 3 days. My excuse? It's the festive season and it's that time of the month. Having said that, I have just finished eating 5 chocolate-coated digestive bicuits and in my head, I'm screaming, "No more!!!." Chocolate is poisonous to dogs for a reason...

(Note to myself: "Get a freaking grip or you'll put back the 2 kg you've lost! Nooooo.....! Argh!!!")

Anyhoo, the festive season was a nice and simple affair for me. Just the way I like it... :) My darling and I spent Christmas eve with Nicole and Botak over a steamboat dinner and red wine. And on Christmas day itself, we watched King Kong and had dinner together. Couple dates are fun, especially when we are all from the same school and get along:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice 2 see u bloggin'again. =)
cya @ cali soon! after e festives'over =p