Thursday, December 08, 2005

My mind was in a tangled web of thoughts... tossed and turned about in bed all night. When I finally managed to doze off, it was time to wake up.

I was rostered to spend the whole day at the training centre for a ward gathering. There's nothing much to mention so I won't bore those reading this entry with details...

There is so much going on... not just in my life, but also the lives of people close to me, and even their friends' lives. You get the picture. It is so mind boggling sometimes. I have heard a lot. For some, there is unhappiness and dissatisfaction, while for others, it is smooth sailing and headed the right direction. Then you start thinking all over again, you start wondering and then think somemore. Same old shit. There is a lot of things that I don't mention in my blog

Tonight, I am fucking exhausted and damn mood swingy, like a rubber band stretched too thin. Nothing has happened, I just do not feel like talking and I want to be left alone. I do not want to snap at anyone, that would be bad. So please...

I do wonder, whether one should be complacent with what they have... If the answer is yes, why do I feel the way that I do whenever I miss one boat after another?

My bed beckons, tomorrow will be a better day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a ward gathering?