Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pinch me someone, for I am not sure I feel human anymore. Where is the pain I am supposed to feel? Numbed to near-oblivion.

I express myself very well, both in speech and in writing. I usually get my point and my thoughts across to people. But, I tend to bottle up my deepest feelings. The question now is, when will that bottle break?

To my friends, don't worry about me. I am not gonna slip and let my life spiral out of control. That is a promise that I will make to myself.

Fuck all this emo shit... Fuck everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its me Anonymous 1, if you do remember.. are you alright? I dont know what had happened to you but you have to be strong yeah... Calm down and pack your feelings.. I know you can handle them well.. Dont worry... There are lotsa friends out there for you..
Next time, vent at us, the peeps... Haha..
Take care yeah.. the holiday season just sink in, dont it spoiled your plans..

cheers..

Vanessa said...

Hey Anonymous1,

Yeah I do remember you... Yep I am alright. I always feel better after blogging out all that poison lol:) Thanks for your concern:)

Managed to sort out my thoughts and talked things out with the person in question.

You take care too and enjoy the holiday season. I hope it'll be a great one for you.