Friday, December 02, 2005

Amusing.

I was rushing down the left aisle, preparing the aircraft for take-off when this lady passenger snapped her fingers at me to get my attention.

Snapped her fingers at me. Lol:)

I admit I was quite taken aback but I calmly told her I'll attend to her after take-off. I didn't take it personally, I'm just well, amused... She didn't mean it as an insult but rather, it's something she's used to doing back home.

I hardly ever get personal anyway, makes me a much happier person. Understand that and look at things from the flip side of the coin and you'd be happy too.

Darn PMS, the bane of every female who has hit puberty. Such a bitch. Get it over and done with already...

1 comment:

Ranz said...

Hi Vanessa ,
My gosh !! That lady was so rude ! If I were U , I'll clap my hands rite in front of her face and say ,"Ya ! Wat U want ?!"
Muahahaha !!
;p Ranz