Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's back to work again... Destination: Sydney.

And from today on, I'll be out and about again, getting things done, going for lessons and meeting up with friends for long overdue catch-up sessions. The restless person in me can't help but look forward to it. But I'll miss those quiet times that were all my own.

Yesterday, I received another piece of spanking good news. This will bring me another step closer. I'm ecstatic! It will make a significant difference in my life, now it's just getting it done:)

Then again, there is the fucking gruelling task of getting leave approval or off days. Oh well, I'll work it out.

Lovely Saturday morning, and today I woke up with a small smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i take it the eye exam went well?

Vanessa said...

In short, yes:)