Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's that time again.

That explains the ravenous appetite which is so not funny...lol;p

Curiously enough, the mood swings were absent, so were the occasional feelings of lousiness and self-loathing that creep up, along with the usual symptoms. I just know that I feel rejuvenated and at peace with my soul and mind.

Actually, I've never felt better. Having all that time to myself did me a lot of good.

There's nothing quite like spending the time talking to my favourite people, allowing my thoughts to flow and take form and reading. Every now and then, I'd glance at the two furry forms lying on the floor near me. Their gentle snoring is an affirmation of the simple bliss they get, sleeping with the air-con blowing at them. Nicky and Miko know how to enjoy life. They make me smile.

I re-discovered the joy of playing the piano again. I lost my passion for the instrument for awhile, but it has since been re-ignited. I am glad, for its a skill I should never lose.

Live life and savour all the simple pleasures it has to offer. It mends the soul.

Goodnight:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

piano. ha. what more need i say? *hugs* yi

Vanessa said...

Definately the piano:) Especially when you get back your form, in my case haha!:)